Feel free to use these affirmations and self-reflection questions to deepen your understanding of your beliefs and gain insights and answers for your questions and challenges.
Read the affirmations aloud and answer the 3 questions as a journaling exercise, meditation intention, or gratitude practice.
I Am Patient, Calm, and Content
- My patience is one of my greatest strengths.
- Patience gives me the mental space I require to make good decisions.
- My intuition is easily accessible when my emotions are calm.
- Patience increases my wisdom and intelligence.
My patience adds to my ability to be calm.
- When I am calm, life is more enjoyable, and my problems remain small.
- It is beneficial to my friends and family when I am calm.
- Calmness benefits my physical and emotional health.
I enjoy great peace when I am content.
- When I am content, I am free to appreciate my life more.
- When I am content, I am reasonable in my expectations of life.
- I feel relaxed and at peace.
Today, I am making the effort to be more patient, calm, and content.
- I have all the time I need to be patient.
- My level of calmness is growing.
- I am very content with my life.
- Today is going to be a productive and peaceful day.
- When do I feel the most stressed?
- How can I approach those situations with more patience and calmness?
- What do I need in my life in order to feel more content?